IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Your thoughts on PUBG?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Cthaeh, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Cthaeh

Cthaeh New Member

I am a big MOBA fan, DOTA is pretty much the only game I play nowadays. Back then, me and my friends play DOTA all day trying to be very good at the game but this last few months Player unknown battlegrounds is taking the spotlight and almost all of my friends are transitioning to the new game. Most of the streamers I watch is also playing the game. I think the game is challenging but also rewarding but I still didn't play it, so anyone here that has played the game what are the good and bad points about the game I want to know your thoughts :).

2. edware

edware New Member

While I have never played PUBG myself I have watched a lot of other people play it on Youtube and Twitch. The game is still in early access, but it definitely looks like a fun game. I will probably never play it myself though because I am not a huge fan of playing shooter games, but I will definitely continue to watch other people play it.

3. Joshua Bautista

Joshua Bautista New Member

It's a good game really, you start to an island until the airplane go to send you to battlefield then get yourself a weapon and armor to kill your enemies. To win you got to be the last man standing. Good point the game is really good, the community is good unlike Dota 2 that has a lot of cancers. Bad point the game is not yet fully optimized, so you got to have a good gaming pc to play it.