IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Your Will Power May Be Tested

Discussion in 'Health' started by choosesuccess, Aug 25, 2015.

1. choosesuccess

choosesuccess New Member

Maintaining good health and wellness can be a challenge especially when you are in a social setting or eating out at a restaurant. It is a challenge to maintain healthy eating habits when you are in a position where there are food choices that are not as healthy as what you are committed to consuming. This is where discipline and will power will become so important.

Having battled obesity the majority of my life, I can truly speak to the fact that being in different situations that involve food and drinks can be quite a challenge to a person who is trying to stay the course on their specific meal plan and fitness regimen. This is where your will power is tested. You have to have it embedded in your mind, your heart, and your soul that you are not going to stray away from your goal and to remain on track with your plan.

If you are in a situation where your will power is being tested, remember why you are doing what you are doing. There is a reason why you decided to live the lifestyle you are living and you must focus on the importance of staying the course. It takes discipline in order to achieve your ultimate goals.

2. mham4u

mham4u New Member

My current fitness goals are to lose 50 pounds and start eating healthier. My eating habit is not the best, to start I hate cooking. My diet currently consists of a lot of fast food and microwaveable Sam's Club meals. I have a Fitbit which I use daily however, it does not motivate me to get up and move. As a content creator, I have to remind myself to get up and walk. Someone should create a desk treadmill for people like me who are at their desk sitting most of the day. This summer I plan to walk around my block at least 3 times a week, although it is not a lot I have to start somewhere.