1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Can a Forum Owner Give Rating if Nothing is Posted?

Discussion in 'Content Writers' started by moondebi, Jan 7, 2016.

1. moondebi

moondebi Member

Today I have received a rating from SEO Forums, but I have not posted anything in that forum, so far. Though, I am subscribed to the forum, but I am wondering on what basis the rating has been given. They have given me a rating of 4, which brought my overall rating down to 4.1.
    Kindly let me know some more about the rating system.

2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

A forum owner cannot give you a rating until you've created at least 5 posts.

I just checked your subscription to SEO Forums and it's saying that you've made 38 posts.

I then went over to SEO Forums to verify this and it said you hadn't submitted any posts.

I'm not entirely sure where the confusion happened but I'll remove that rating and request that the forum owner not rate users without valid grounds.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

3. moondebi

moondebi Member

Thank you so much for your quick response!

KenBrace likes this.
  4. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Well-Known Member

This has been a long issue and it had been already resolved. My concern is why it did happened? It has something to do with code of the said forum. On the way, I understand the rating is given but the user himself is confused about it. And when verified, he hadn't post any article there. So where's the problem lies?

5. ipol12

ipol12 Member

I am a member in Discussion Hub and posted about 5 before. However, the site was deactivated immediately. The site was reactivated. I tried to open my account there but it seems I was deleted. I did no wrong before. I made a new account, but I cannot subscribe in that site. Now, I received a very low rating which 3.0. That was disappointing to my part. It gave me a rating when my old account is not existent and the new one is not connected here on TFW.

6. ipol12

ipol12 Member

By the way, I think SEO Forums gave me a rating with less than 5 posts.

7. ipol12

ipol12 Member

I just want to add this SEO Forums or International requires new threads and not posting on threads. Sometimes it is not giving credits because of waiting for moderation of a thread created.