1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Hostdomainfo - not able to log in!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by talk2me, Jan 19, 2016.

1. talk2me

talk2me Well-Known Member

Hi,

I am not able to log into the forum “hostdomaininfo”. Even though I got a new password through email the site is not accepting it. I already sent a message the forum owner, but yet to get any reply on that.

My user name is “techseeker”. Requested to look into it.

Thanks,

2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

I will send the admin a message myself and see if I can get this to his attention. Other than that there's not much I can do.

3. talk2me

Hi,

I got a reply from him, will catch up with him. Thanks for your help.

4. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Well-Known Member

Hello, @talk2me how you've been doing? Is your problem has already been resolved? You've been here for almost 6 months. I am glad to hear from you. I am just a humble, simple writer. Feel free to communicate with me.

talk2me likes this.
  5. ipol12

ipol12 Member

It has been a problem for me too. I decided to stop posting in that site. I see some issues with the forum sites lately and it puts me off. I am thinking of either to stop or take a break.

6. talk2me

Thanks for your concern and sorry for the delay in responding.

In fact I could communicate with the forum owner. He said he has already done it manually, but it did not solve the issue. I again tried to contact him but he did not respond and by that time the forum got deactivated due to insufficient credits. So, I gave it a pass. There were a lot of other forums where I could post.

7. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Well-Known Member

@talk2me That is correct. Lately I noticed there were one or two new links in the forum. I subscribed to them and later to my dismay, I couldn't log in to them. I received an error prompt just to find it out they were running out of credits. Meaning, we couldn't rely so much with them and we should likewise understand them and be considerate, not to be rude with them.