1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Postcount by date wrong?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Hugop, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Hugop

Hugop Active Member

I have a postlimit of 2posts/daily, but an user made 3posts the first day and 3posts the second day, and the system turned it into 6posts total and paid him for all 6.

2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

I just checked and I think I know which user you are talking about. However, I don't think he was awarded for all 6 of those posts. I sent you a PM to discuss the details.

3. Hugop

Hugop Active Member

Seems like the "Post" section for advertisers are the quantity of the posts that the user made on the forum, but they don't get paid.

4. KenBrace

I don't completely understand. Are you asking what the post count in the subscribers list means?

5. Hugop

Hugop Active Member

I just said what you said on my PM. he posted six times but only got awarded for four.

6. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Well-Known Member

This is what I usually observed. When I made a first post and I check my subscription if it is reflected. If it is not, I refresh my subscription several times. Still it is not reflected. Then I made another post, then checked it. One post was reflected but I had already made two posts. Since, it was only one was reflected, I made another one. Then checked my subscription. I got two posts counted, but in reality I had already made three. I refreshed the page, my subscription was out for it was already "maxed" from the post limit. Only two were shown, the other one wasn't. Meaning I was credited of the two posts, not three. Is that correct?

By the way, is it automatic that after we made the post it is right away reflected and credited to us? @KenBrace @Hugop

7. KenBrace

The cron job that checks for new posts runs every five minutes I think. Sometimes there are communication problems and it can delay for a few extra cycles but that's usually not the case. Most of the time it should update within a few minutes.

8. talk2me

talk2me Well-Known Member

@Nocturnal Writer I suggest you to complete your quota in a particular forum and then start posting in other forums. Now wait for some time and recheck the previous one after 5 or 10 minutes by refreshing the window. I am sure credits will be reflected in your account. The only exception is SEO forums (International) where it takes more than 12 hours sometimes to get the approval.

KenBrace likes this.