1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

SEO Forums is not giving credits?

Discussion in 'Content Writers' started by ipol12, Feb 14, 2016.

1. ipol12

ipol12 Member

SEO Forums require creating threads instead of posting in threads. The site gave me a rating of 4.0 because of posting in threads. But the problem is, after creating thread, they will check it first and moderate before it will be publicly displayed. However, I am not credited twice because two of my threads weren't moderated yet. It seems nobody is posting new threads there because they are not approving the threads yet.

2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

I have contacted the site owner about this. We'll come to a decision soon.

3. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Well-Known Member

I had experience that too. They were too slow in approving the post or thread. However, I noticed lately they were prompt.

4. Kaynil

Kaynil Well-Known Member

Heads up for the potential subscribers of International / SEO Forums.
    Your account will require manual approval and each thread will be pending moderation.
    As of this post: the last approved thread was from March 26.

I joined last week and they approved my account (or maybe I got automatically approved after two days, not sure how it works), but my thread hasn't been approved, so it might take several days. Given the unchanging status in the community that has lasted weeks, it might be a while.

This could be the staff just waiting for threads to pile to mass approve things, but this means for us that we will not be credited straight away, so keep that in mind for your plans if you are considering joining that forum.

5. Nocturnal Writer

I have already given up my subscription to the forum. I have already written several posts there, but as of this writing, they haven't been yet approved. I think TFW admin, @KenBrace would take action on that forum owner.

6. Kaynil

Kaynil Well-Known Member

It'd help if we had some clue who was the owner so we could just tag them to these threads.
    It's been a few days and no updates on the community as far as I can see.

7. Nocturnal Writer

That is correct and that is my latest observation. I have a pending post there, but it has no action on the part of the admin. TFW admin likewise doesn't have control with the forum owner. That was his reply to me in one of my queries. I would rather suggest that it should be removed from the forum. How's that? By the way, they are the one who is giving us the rating and what about us we couldn't rate them in return.

8. Kaynil

Kaynil Well-Known Member

Yeah. I don't blame TFW at all. I do hope they do make contact. It is just hard to know if it has been abandoned or just life taking the owner away temporarily. I made a thread on the 11th, so I hope by the 21st it'd be answered. I have nudged the admin with a direct message. Hopefully it'll trigger an answer to the situation. Anyway, since then I found out the owner's Dashboard account.

In short: I agree. I decided to develop my answer in a suggestion thread. I tagged you there.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
    KenBrace likes this.
  9. KenBrace

I sent the owner a PM so hopefully he responds soon. Will keep you all posted.

Kaynil likes this.
  10. Kaynil

Kaynil Well-Known Member

I hadn't been online in the last days. they answered my MP at their place last wednesday. Basically they haven't given up their community but they don't have moderators. That said they say they will keep daily attention to approve moderated threads...

That said, they still haven't noticed my thread is pending activation. :p

11. KenBrace

They need to see about getting some moderators. Leaving a forum unmoderated is nothing less than dooming it to death.

If they consistently do not keep up with thread approval then I'd just stick to posting replies or perhaps stop posting altogether. Don't let their negligence slow you down.