1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

discussion.sx forum owner is lashing out on writers

Discussion in 'Content Writers' started by RapidBlue, May 9, 2016.

1. RapidBlue

RapidBlue New Member

I was banned from a forum after I object a wrong conduct not only towards me but also towards a woman who writes there; I have a really short temper when it comes t the guys to lash out on women, specially because she came to me right away complaining that she was down graded and her score went down.
    None of us done anything wrong, we followed all the rules.
    Well, I told him that I don't want to work like that and he banned me and after I made all that public, today I was greeted with 1 rating and downgrade to 2.6 and this was not because of my posting but because I said something negative about his work towards the writers.
    I received this rating when I already disconnected my account from his forum on TFW, so how he can rate me?
    Yes, I admit I was rude, but he is no better especially because he actually attacked a woman on a freaking Mothers Day, now how lame and low life is that?

I don't want to accept this rating, from this little sadist playing God on that website. my posts are still there, they don't contain anything like spam or any rudeness, in the fact I gave him a small fortune in comments.

I already contacted admin and he told me to post this in here, but he has no specific opinion where actually I could posts to make this into a review type of a post.

I also don't think that this is a fair or realistic mark that should influence in my total rating but only on this specific forum, from which I am banned.

The female writers who has been 'punished' by him is DecentLady and to my surprise she seems not to realize that I am not allowed to login, plus she asked me to donate my score in that forum to her, which is by my opinion bottom line senseless as I got into a fight with that guy over her degraded rating.

This is also my message to her, as she additionally was rated 5.0 by the same forum owner - if he already rated you so high, it won't be so hard for you to earn right now, if not on that forum then on another one - especially now when the most of the writers know what will happen to them if they sign up there - also if you want those points so badly, you can always ask him to transfer my points to you, I am sure he will do that for you as well.

Once again, my down rate means absolutely nothing, I am not in this for cash, I just like to comment. Cents are good but a content exercise is even better.

Once again, I don't accept this rating just from the reason that it is not about my work, a guy is harmful and I believe that ratings are not a good system how to grade the writers.

Last edited: May 9, 2016
  2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Hello @RapidBlue,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are now investigating the matter and will do our best to act in a fair manor.

Best regards,
    Ken

3. RapidBlue

RapidBlue New Member

Thank you very much for your trouble and understanding. I will stick to my favorite forum from now on. Have a wonderful day.

KenBrace likes this.