1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Girl Love Girl Forum Not Crediting.

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Jasmin Cottontail, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail Active Member

Hi! I'm having a problem with Girl Love Girl forum. I've been posting there since earlier and I think I already posted 7 different posts to different threads and still I didn't received any credit. Please help :(

2. Jason76

Jason76 Well-Known Member

KenBrace plans to upgrade the server to solve the problem. He said the problem was due to the fact the current server cannot handle so many requests.

biege likes this.
  3. biege

biege Active Member

I see. That's good to hear then. I'm sure everything is going to be fine. BTW, I've noticed that the said forum sometimes change their required rating to 5.0. Maybe that's the reason why you didn't get the credits, I too have the same problem lately @Jasmin Cottontail.

Kaynil likes this.
  4. talk2me

talk2me Well-Known Member

I made three posts in Jagmas.com and none of them got credited to my account even though there were enough credits in their account. I think the problem still persists.

5. Jason76

Jason76 Well-Known Member

Could the problem be with slow servers on the part of some of the forum owners and not TFW?