1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Banned From BodyBuilding Forum.

Discussion in 'Forum Owners' started by Jasmin Cottontail, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail Active Member

I should've posted this a week ago but totally forgot about it so here I go:

Last week or 2 weeks ago I was banned from BodyBuilding forum. I don't know the reason why since there is no reason specified as to why they have banned my account. I'm sure I followed the instructions and post good quality contents and comments.

Is there any way to know why I got banned? Can they give us a warning first before banning us right away? That way we can improve our post and make it even better, right?

And it also says there that the ban will never be lifted :(

Kaynil likes this.
  2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

You'll have to contact the forum owner about that. I'm not sure why they would have banned you. You've always done an excellent job from what I've seen so perhaps there was some misunderstanding.

to7update likes this.
  3. Jasmin Cottontail

Oh thanks a lot! :D Yes I was actually reading their support thread and there are also people who have been banned for no specific reasons. They even created a thread about it and it seems that the admins aren't responding to those queries at all. Anyway, thanks for your advice :)

to7update likes this.
  4. Richieboy67

Richieboy67 Member

You were banned because we asked you numerous times to stop mentioning/promoting that diet..

5. Jasmin Cottontail

May I know which thread or comment is that? And I haven't received any messages or warning from you to begin with. It also says on the log in page that there isn't any reason why I have been banned in the first place.

6. Richieboy67

Richieboy67 Member

I didn't ban you personally and I am not sure it was you but someone kept mentioning the military diet over and over and they were contacted via private message on the site and their post was replied to with the same warning.

I would be happy to unban you and let you post again but I do not have any more credits and I cannot buy anymore because I no longer have PayPal.

7. GearZ

GearZ Well-Known Member Moderator

This news might help.

KenBrace likes this.