1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

NOT RECEIVED PAYMENT FOR WITHDRAWN CREIDTS

Discussion in 'The Forum Wheel' started by amitkokiladitya, Feb 17, 2017.

1. amitkokiladitya

amitkokiladitya Active Member

I opted for withdrawal of my credits two days back. The payment option shows that the request has been processed but my PayPal account has not been credited with any amount till date.

What is the actual payment procedure ?
    Does it take time to appear in the account?

I'm pretty nervous because this was my first payout. Any advice or suggestion is most welcome.

2. pwarbi

pwarbi Well-Known Member

Don't worry, you'll get your money. @KenBrace usually pays out a couple of times a week (sometimes more) and it's usually at the weekend and then mid week. There isn't a set procedure as such. You can cash out and be paid within a couple of hours, other times it 3 or 4 days later.

On TFW homepage in the bottom left hand corner there is a list of when the last payout was, so looking at that will roughly tell you when you can expect your payment to be processed. I know that when you are cashing out for the first time it's always a worry but TFW is a reputable site so just carry on posting and cashing out and you'll get your money in due course.

Hope that's put your mind at ease a bit.

Kaynil, Cheeaka, KenBrace and 2 others like this.
  3. amitkokiladitya

Thanks a lot dear.
    Is it Ok if the payment option in dashboard shows the amount in dollars but the account has not been credited.
    Thanks a lot in advance.

talk2me likes this.
  4. talk2me

talk2me Well-Known Member

I think you need to write to Admin on this. It means your payment has already been processed and it should reflect in your PayPal in real time. I was having a similar issue once and I wrote to Admin. In my case it was found that the PayPal email I entered was wrong while sending the payment request. Then Admin re-processed it with the correct email and I got the payment at last.

So I suggest you contact Ken Brace asap to sort this out.

Kaynil likes this.
  5. Cheeaka

Cheeaka Well-Known Member

I suppose it's natural to be nervous waiting for your first payout, but... don't be nervous:), things here are legit:) (as I'm sure you can tell by now from all the responses here; ready, willing, and able to assist you).

pwarbi likes this.
  6. pwarbi

pwarbi Well-Known Member

As soon as you cash out, a message pops up on your dashboard-messages, saying you have cashed out and the credits get taken immediately. When the payment is processed you get another message saying it's been sent.

Just because you've got a message saying you've cashed out, doesn't mean it's been processed. Wait for the second message and then it should reflect in your PayPal balance. If not...THEN contact admin.

Cheeaka likes this.
  7. pwarbi

pwarbi Well-Known Member

Having had a quick look, payments have been made in the last few hours, so hopefully for you, yours was one of those.

Alexandoy and Cheeaka like this.
  8. talk2me

I think it's a different situation here. The payment is already shown in dollars in the dashboard and that means the payment has already been processed. There must be some issues that is why it is not reaching PayPal account. Most probably it is because of a wrong PayPal email entry; it already happened to me in the past.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
    Alexandoy and amitkokiladitya like this.
  9. amitkokiladitya

Thanks.. I will try contacting Kenbrace

10. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think it is a different story when the amount is already deducted from the balance. I guess this has to be rectified especially so because @amitkokiladitya is a new member.

Kaynil, amitkokiladitya and talk2me like this.
  11. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

I hope @KenBrace will see this thread for the benefit of our new member in the community.

12. penelope

penelope Well-Known Member

You can always contact him at "kenbrace@live.com".

But given that this issue does not not seem to be affecting anyone else, I would suggest first double checking that you entered the correct paypal address, and then opening paypal and checking whether you set your account as requiring manual approval of payments. If either of these settings is wrong, the payment will leave FW and still be unable to arrive in your account.

Alexandoy likes this.
  13. talk2me

Very true. But only the TFW Admin would be able to check the correctness of email entered by the user at the time of sending payment request. In case of a wrong email entry I think the money would return to TFW account.

14. penelope

penelope Well-Known Member

It might bounce back eventually. But it is a few days if manual approval is off and weeks if it is on. If it is not anywhere incoming on the account a screenshot with prove this to Admin.

15. Cheeaka

Cheeaka Well-Known Member

KenBrace already saw this thread because he "liked" reply #2:).