1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Forum Wheel is Going Much Faster

Discussion in 'The Forum Wheel' started by Jason76, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Jason76

Jason76 Well-Known Member

A lot quicker load time with the VPS. :)

pwarbi likes this.
  2. pwarbi

pwarbi Well-Known Member

The site does seem a lot faster, so that's a positive. Sadly I woke up to a rating of 1 off a forum that isn't listed anymore on here and hasn't been for about 18 months. My rating back then was a 4 (under the old rating system) so I'm unsure as to why it now says 1, and also why it's all of a sudden rated me in the first place after nearly 2 years of no activity.

All of the forums that I write on haven't been reset, I've not been credited for 2 posts I made yesterday and I haven't been credited for any of my posts today either. Apart from that though, the sites running perfectly, haha! I'm sure @KenBrace will sort it.

Jason76 likes this.
  3. Jason76

Jason76 Well-Known Member

Right, I'm waiting for tomorrow or whenever to get back to work cause I don't think things are sorted out yet and also reset.

As a side note, VPS can be a pain cause you're having to pay a monthly fee that is often as big as what you'd pay for shared hosting in a year - but it must be done sometimes.

pwarbi likes this.
  4. pwarbi

pwarbi Well-Known Member

Same here @Jason76 there's no point in hanging around and complaining that things aren't right and flooding the support forum when we all know the site is in transition at the moment. I've made @KenBrace aware of issues I'm having as you yourself have, so leave him to it and he'll sort it and get back to us as and when I'm sure.

5. TheKnight

TheKnight Active Member

Yeah. I'm waiting on a good amount of posts to be credited but Ken always fixes it so I rarely complain. He's busy.