1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

How is the crediting going for you all?

Discussion in 'The Forum Wheel' started by Jason76, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Jason76

Jason76 Well-Known Member

It seems like ServerHand.net was not crediting. Is everything configured now for the new VPS?

2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Yes, everything is pretty much configured at this point.

Is it still not crediting?

I checked and it says you've completed 50 posts which appears to be correct.

3. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail Active Member

I posted in Jagmas 2 days ago and I think mine wasn't credited yet.

4. Jason76

No offense, I don't think anything is crediting today. However, I did get some credits from yesterday as you said. I'm not sure, though, if they were hand credited. The system needs to work as before with self-crediting so everyone will start working.

5. AngelaMc

AngelaMc Active Member

The crediting is not going well at all. I posted on The Whisky Critic and Tutto Italy and I'm still waiting. Is any other Forums not crediting also.

6. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

No credits here.

7. Jasmin Cottontail

Posted in Starlight and Don't Pay Full, waited for a few minutes and still no credit received :(

Alexandoy likes this.
  8. AngelaMc

AngelaMc Active Member

"Update" still no credits here either. It's been hours.

Alexandoy likes this.
  9. picasso

picasso Active Member

I posted in DontPayFull and ServerHand yesterday, one post each,and they are still not credited? Thanks

Alexandoy likes this.
  10. amitkokiladitya

amitkokiladitya Active Member

No credits for 10 posts that I made yesterday and none for the 2 made today as well.

It has been over a week now that the crediting system.is not working properly.

I'm getting upset now. I love this place and really want to be here.

Jasmin Cottontail and Alexandoy like this.
  11. TheKnight

TheKnight Active Member

Yeah, I haven't gotten credits from Jagmas 2 days ago, Bloated Toads today neither but I wouldn't get upset about it, @above. Things will get fixed. Things always do. It has only been a few days. No big deal and we always get credited sooner or later. It's all good. Just give Ken some time. Getting things straight and living your life and working your real job takes up time. Yeah, writers wanna get paid but getting our credits a few days later is still acceptable like most pay.

12. Flyer

Flyer Active Member

I did some posts two hours ago, and no credits, but my account's been screwed up for the last few days and only went back to normal this morning so it might be that issue.

13. pwarbi

pwarbi Well-Known Member

As a writer on here myself I agree (to a certain extent), but at the same time I'm not posting until I know that the site is working as it should. From a forum owners perspective as well...they've paid for posts on their forums upfront and at the moment they aren't getting the service that was promised.

I've said a few times on here that I'm sure it will get sorted eventually, but the longer it goes on, the more chance there is that people are going to go elsewhere and that's only going to have a negative impact on the site long term. We've all been working hard to try and get the number of forums on the list up, now there's more forums on here than what there as been for a long time but the chances are they won't continue purchasing credits because the site isn't working as it should.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  14. Jasmin Cottontail

I've been posting for a few days as well and haven't got credited :( Yes I believe things will get fixed soon because a lot of us (writers) can't post properly with the credit bug going on. I love TFW and I hope things will get better :)

15. amitkokiladitya

amitkokiladitya Active Member

If things work out the way you are saying then it is for sure a matter of great concern. But what is upsetting me is that why is the administration silent about all this. They should at least keep us updated about the developments.

16. pwarbi

pwarbi Well-Known Member

As soon as I stopped being credited for my posts, I stopped posting. Others have had their posts credited manually at a later date, but I'm not willing to take the risk of wasting my time making posts that may or may not be credited, so I prefer to wait and see what happens.

Jasmin Cottontail likes this.
  17. pwarbi

pwarbi Well-Known Member

There's only one (or maybe two) people that can answer that, and I'm sure in time they will. I'd rather they spent time fixing the issue than updating us on HOW they are fixing the issue, if that makes sense...

18. TheKnight

TheKnight Active Member

They have been updating people. Not in this thread but they have in others. Look at the announcements section and other threads.

Jason76 and pwarbi like this.
  19. Jason76

Right, everything is back to normal. But don't expect Ken to give out the programming secrets; there would be too many competitors. :)