1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Rating issue of Cat forum

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Alexandoy, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

@KenBrace kindly remove the 1 rating given to me by Cat Chat and the rating by Just Nostalgia. Both are dead forums.

Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  2. Happyflowerlady

Happyflowerlady Well-Known Member Moderator

I think it must have gone to a rating of 1 by default, like all of our ratings did a while back before @KenBrace rectified them. I have also received a rating of 1 from that forum, and I am sure that @DirtRider did not intend this to happen to any of us. He was trying to get it all straightened out, too.

Alexandoy likes this.
  3. pwarbi

pwarbi Well-Known Member

Many writers on here have received a 1 rating from the cat forum and are waiting for it to be removed, including myself. As for the Nostalgia forum, the forum isn't dead but just disabled for the moment until things get sorted out, so any ratings on that I would have thought should remain like they would do for any other forum that either runs out of credits or gets disabled.

4. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

Crediting is now okay according to @KenBrace in his recent announcement. How about the wrong rating I got from Cat forum, when will it be removed? I also wish the rating from Just Nostalgia be removed ss well if that forum is gone now.

5. pwarbi

pwarbi Well-Known Member

I've made ten posts up to now since the announcement, and been credited for every one so it seems to be back working again. My rating of 1 off the cat forum is still there also, but surely the most important thing was to get the crediting system working again so any other issues will be cleared up now in due course.

I still fail to see why a rating should be removed just because a forum is no longer listed at the moment, because if that forum then comes back online, they'll have to rate you again when they already have. Unless the rating was a poor one? Would you still be wanting the rating removed if it was a high one and bumped up your posting level, or would you be quite happy for it to still count then?

talk2me likes this.
  6. talk2me

talk2me Well-Known Member

I think you got a point there. There is not need to remove the rating already given by a forum provided there is no error in rating. As you said in that case all our ratings would expire once the forum is no more present in TFW.

If there is a mismatch in rating that has to be corrected or removed.

pwarbi likes this.
  7. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

All defective ratings have been deleted from the system.