1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Anxiety Community

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by AngelaMc, Apr 3, 2017.

1. AngelaMc

AngelaMc Active Member

:)I keep getting an alert that the Anxiety Community has been activated, but it's not showing up on my subscribed list, it's showing up on the bottom section where the other forums are that are deactivated, could you please check on this @KenBrace it's one of the forums I'm most active on. Also if the forum owner raises their rating requirements if I was subscribed already can I still post for credits? Thank you in advance.:)

2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

If I'm not mistaken, I placed an exception for Anxiety Community so that even current subscribers are affected by changes to the rating requirement. This was done via request from the forum admin.

3. AngelaMc

AngelaMc Active Member

Okay, I did over 75 posts on there and it was one of my favorite ones to write on, there rating requirments now are over 4 and my rating is 3.6 do I have to register and subscribe again if my rating goes up? Thank you for your quick response and a lightning fast payment today.

4. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

If the rating goes up then your subscription should automatically be reactivated.