1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

How is XenForo 2 integration coming along?

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Jason76, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Jason76

Jason76 Well-Known Member

I have a couple of forums I'd like to try on here, but the XF thing is still up in the air. Has anyone used the new mod for XF 2 and is it crediting their site? Especially, @DigitalGlobal, is it working with her?

2. Happyflowerlady

Happyflowerlady Well-Known Member Moderator

I am not sure if this is what you are asking; but I am subscribed there and getting credited for my posts properly. The only issue from my perspective is that my posts are apparently coming through in one big block of words, even though I always write them with paragraphs and spacing between new thoughts.
    I have sent the owner screenshots of my posts, and we are working on getting this corrected.

3. DigitalGlobal

DigitalGlobal Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    https://digitalglobal.com
    Seems to be working fine.

I have looked at your posts compared the screenshots you have sent, and this is telling me that you are not spacing your paragraphs, and that is what the screenshot is showing, very little to no spacing, however, I can not see directly through your eyes, I can only see what the screenshot shows, but I would not worry about it to much. The current theme sucks, and hope to work with a theme designer soon for a rock solid theme that will appeal to everyone.

4. Happyflowerlady

Happyflowerlady Well-Known Member Moderator

I will start putting more spacing in between the paragraphs and see if that comes through better then.

DigitalGlobal likes this.
  5. Jason76

Jason76 Well-Known Member

Do you like the current premium ones available or still wanting the designer?