1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Issues after getting burned

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Sweerie_banana, May 9, 2018.

1. Sweerie_banana

Sweerie_banana Active Member

Hi. I recently posted an irrelevant post in the Gigebox forum and was burned for a week. My page has recently been opened and I am not able to receive a new rating or eran posts. Why is it so? Please look into it.

2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Do you mean banned?

3. Sweerie_banana

Hi @KenBrace? Sorry for the type error. Was really exhausted yesterday. Too much work is making me super exhausted. Yes I meant banned.

4. KenBrace

Is your subscription banned or your account on the site?

5. Happyflowerlady

Happyflowerlady Well-Known Member Moderator

She still shows as an active subscriber on the forum, so she must have been banned from the website, @KenBrace .

KenBrace likes this.
  6. KenBrace

@Happyflowerlady thanks for checking! :D

@Sweerie_banana are you sure the account has been reactivated. If you are now able to access the site and post then you should be earning credits like usual. Are you able to post?

7. Happyflowerlady

The website shows that she is actively posting, and last post was 2 hours ago; so maybe everything is straightened out now ?

KenBrace likes this.
  8. KenBrace

Hopefully so. @Sweerie_banana just let us know if you encounter any more issues.

9. Sweerie_banana

Thank you so much. Will check it out.

10. Sweerie_banana

Hi @KenBrace. Today I have posted five comments and I am not getting any credit. I do not understand why this is happening and you said you had sorted it out. please assist. @Happyflowerlady

11. Happyflowerlady

You still show as a subscribed member to the Gigebox forum, and I can see that you have made posts there today. I can’t tell whether you have been credited or not, @KenBrace will have to check that out.

However, here is what I can see that may be affecting what you are being crediting for on that forum.

1. You have made at least 5 posts there today.
    The forum only credits for one post per day, so any posts that you make beyond that first post would not receive any credit anyway.

2. The posts that I looked at are very trite little posts.
    One line or one small sentence does NOT constitute a quality post. Posts should be 3-4 lines, and not just repeating what someone else posted about and then telling them thank you for their post.

Examples:
    Hi. Why would one want to hide their IP address? Unless you have multiple accounts.

Hi. I love minecraft. I played it since I first set my eyes on a p.c. Will try the other games for sure. Thank you for this awesome post.

I am also planning to switch to gmail. Thank you for letting me know how awesome it is.

These represent 3 posts you just made.
    If you do not write better quality posts than this, I can certainly see why you would have been banned from the forum, @Sweerie_banana , and why you might not be receiving credits for posting these.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
    Sweerie_banana likes this.
  12. Sweerie_banana

I was just making those posts just to see if the account was okay and found out that it was not, Tomorrow I will make better posts and hopefully we wont have the same issue. I was burned because I was off topic and was promoting another company other than Gigebox.

13. Sweerie_banana

I subscribed to uber forum on March. I have never received any rating or credit from the forum. Tried to raise it with the admin only to be told they do not give credit for posting and ever since their status has been off. Why is it like that?

14. Happyflowerlady

Forums go offline when they run out of credits, and until they purchase more credits, they will remain offline.

Sweerie_banana likes this.
  15. Sweerie_banana

Than you @Happyflowerlady. I have posted today on Gigebox and I am awaiting to earn credit. I posted twice and am still having the same issue. But will wait patiently and see if there will be any changes.