1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Are you enjoying your stay at TFW?

Discussion in 'The Forum Wheel' started by Kieranlewix, May 28, 2018.

1. Kieranlewix

Kieranlewix Well-Known Member

Having been a writer at TFW since September last year, I have found it necessary to acknowledge that my stay has been nothing short of amazing. Ever since I was approved as a writer, and started posting on forums I was qualified for, I have had all the support I needed from TFW staff and fellow writers. For that I'm entirely grateful and have taken it as a personal challenge to better myself and try my best to be of help to others. I have dedicated this thread to expressing my sincere thanks to all Forum wheel Writers, Staff and Forum Owners, who have all been awesome, but particularly @KenBrace, our host and overall boss. Anyway, how are all TFW members finding the site?

Kaynil, DigitalGlobal and KenBrace like this.
  2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Hey @Kieranlewix! I’m glad you’ve been enjoying the site. Hopefully it’s been helpful at supplying an online income. If you ever need any assistance or have suggestions then don’t hesitate to let us know!

Kieranlewix likes this.
  3. Kieranlewix

Kieranlewix Well-Known Member

It has definitely been a helpful online income source. More than anything else, I am doing what I love, which makes it the perfect opportunity :). It's truly an honor!

Kaynil and Happyflowerlady like this.
  4. Smokey

Smokey Member

Home Page:
    https://www.revillution.net
    So far I am enjoying it. I just wish there were more forums to post on or an alternative way to rank up points since my rating doesn't always satisfy every subscription's needs.

5. Heatman

Heatman Well-Known Member

On the scale of 1/10, I would give my experience here 8/10. Even though there aren't much forums to post, the site is still good.