1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Negative credits.

Discussion in 'Content Writers' started by mynameisshieldler, May 28, 2018.

1. mynameisshieldler

mynameisshieldler New Member

Hi @KenBrace! I just want to ask if why do I have this negative credits? The last time I saw this, it was about 35 credits and now, I'm done posting and it became -32 credits. Why this suddenly happened? Please let me understand this and help me about this problem. Thank you!

2. Happyflowerlady

Happyflowerlady Well-Known Member Moderator

This usually happens when someone posts things that do not actually contribute to the forum, like “thank you “ posts and such as that. Sometimes, writers will write great posts in the Gateway but once they are accepted as a writer, they drop the quality of their posts, and just write short, meaningless posts instead of valuable ones.
    When that happens, the forum owner will usually delete those posts, which takes the post points away from the writer , and gives the points back to the forum owner to use for writers who are writing better quality posts.

I do not know specifically why you have lost points; but if you have received low ratings form a forum, or been banned, then you should look at the quality of your posts and see if that might have been what caused the loss of points.

DigitalGlobal likes this.
  3. DigitalGlobal

DigitalGlobal Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    https://digitalglobal.com
    DGStaff has deleted a post here and there, in order to be clear, however, not once I have seen any credits, so I think it would be great if @KenBrace would make it show any credits, as any credits coming or going from the poster should be shown anyways, rather then just showing what is taken, so if posts are deleted, then it should clearly show in some type of audit so that the forum owner is aware that those credits have been returned.