1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

I Am Waiting For The Approval!

Discussion in 'New Users & Approval' started by A K Rao, Sep 15, 2018.

1. A K Rao

A K Rao New Member

I have completed ten postings in the Gateway last night. After 12 hours of time I have also sent an e-mail to the Admin. But so far I haven't received any response from him.

I am desperately waiting for my approval so that I can start posting my posts here!

Please help me!

[​IMG]

2. jayjaydimson

jayjaydimson New Member

Hello please give me an update if your account has finally active, and may I ask how many hours did it take?

3. A K Rao

A K Rao New Member

I think I have posted 10 postings in Gateway before subscribing to it ! May be this is the reason I couldn't get any reply from them. Now the point is , if I need to re-post another 10 postings? Any one there to help me?

4. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

I think the admin is not around. Just be patient in waiting. It can take weeks, I guess.

5. EarlAlexander

EarlAlexander New Member

Am also awaiting my approval too.

6. Happyflowerlady

Happyflowerlady Well-Known Member Moderator

Always be sure that you have subscribed properly to the Gateway. If not, then your account might not make it to the queue to be rated. If you are not sure whether you have completed all of the requirements, look at the dark green box in the upper corner of the Gateway main page, and click on the link called “instructions”.
    Go through those step by step and make sure that you didn’t miss any steps along the way.

7. EarlAlexander

EarlAlexander New Member

I did a copy content from my blog for some post here and I wasn't approved, what do I do next. Do I delete all the previous ten post and send another or start another round of ten posts again. Thanks.

8. Happyflowerlady

Happyflowerlady Well-Known Member Moderator

It looks like several of your posts were copied and pasted , which is not allowed when posting in the forums here, and you would have been banned from any forums you joined if you did that in the forum.
    The posts that are not copied from some where have very poor grammar, so I am sure that both of those figured into the lack of approval that you received.
    Forum Wheel only allows a person to have one account, and any attempt at another account would be rejected as well , just on that basis.

When you read the Guide to Quality Writing (which everyone should do before making their 10 trial posts), it specifically explains what is important to each new prospective writer.