1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Can't subscribe at the gateway.

Discussion in 'New Users & Approval' started by MwangiJack, Oct 16, 2018.

1. MwangiJack

MwangiJack Member

Heyall, i have recently joined the forumwheel and was made aware that i should make 10 posts in the gateway forum for them to be evaluated by the staff.I did signup at the gateway.However I can't subscribe at the Gateway forum under this link https://theforumwheel.com/forums/ which keeps on saying that my username and email can't be found at the gateway.Unfortunately I have already made 10 posts like 1 day ago. Your help is much appreciated.

2. Happyflowerlady

Happyflowerlady Well-Known Member Moderator

Look at the little dark green box at the top of the page at the gateway, and follow all of those instructions specifically. If you were not able to subscribe to the Gateway, then it means that you missed one of the steps to subscribe.

3. MwangiJack

MwangiJack Member

The window is there alright but when I follow the instructions it keeps saying my username and email couldn't be found at the Gateway yet I did sign up

4. Happyflowerlady

Happyflowerlady Well-Known Member Moderator

Be sure that you use the same username and email. When you look at your dashboard, under forums, you should see the Gateway, with a green plus sign. Click that and then subscribe, using the same name and email as you have on your Gateway account.
    Once you do that it should show a red X instead of the green plus sign, and it will show that you are subscribed when you look at your subscription page on your dashboard.