1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Waiting for my approval help

Discussion in 'New Users & Approval' started by veronicah, Dec 14, 2018.

1. veronicah

veronicah New Member

I posted my 10 posts 2 days ago but my account has not been approved .What might be the problem?

2. Happyflowerlady

Happyflowerlady Well-Known Member Moderator

There is a connection problem with the Gateway forum right now, and the admin can’t access it to be able to see the new posts that have been made, so it is going to be a few days until you can be rated, depending on how long it takes to get the forum working for us again.
    Sorry about this glitch, please just be patient, @KenBrace is working on this problem and as soon as it is resolved, people who have applied can be rated.

3. Michael Burgos

Michael Burgos New Member

Me too. I joined this site last December 11, 2018 and made my 10 posts but until now I don't get any ratings yet.

4. Happyflowerlady

I have NO idea when this problem will be fixed, and I do not really even understand what is happening. I volunteer as a moderator here on TFW, and for some reason, when I click on the link for the Gateway, all that comes up is a blank website page.
    It apparently works for new members, because there are still people who are making their ten posts at the Gateway. I asked my husband to see if the website would work for him, and it came up perfectly, so it must be something in the settings that only a moderator or admin uses.

I apologize to you, and to all of the other new people who are waiting to be rated, but until we can actually get the Gateway page to load, no one can see any posts there to be able to rate new writers, or even clean up the spam, which was something I did each day.

5. Michael Burgos

Thank you for your response. I will just wait it patiently and hope for the best. God bless you.

Kaynil and Happyflowerlady like this.
  6. Michael Burgos

Still no update about approval?

7. Happyflowerlady

The only one who can fix the problem with the Gateway Forum is @KenBrace , so you might need to message him directly and see when he expects to have this working again.

8. Samdan78

Samdan78 New Member

I sent my 10 sample posts two days ago, but have not received any response. I sent an email to the admin concerning that and have not got any reply either.

I don't know if there is any problem with the site.

9. Kaynil

Kaynil Well-Known Member

@Samdan78 This pretty much what has been going on:
    As far as I understand @KenBrace has come to explain he's had some stuff keeping him away but that he is not giving up on the site, so it is about him finding a chance to have a look to the moderator settings to fix whatever is keeping them from rating the new members at the gateway.

Happyflowerlady likes this.