1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Can't unsubscribe from MC Nation

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by mbuzma, Dec 30, 2017.

1. mbuzma

mbuzma Active Member

I've had a problem with posts I wrote on that site not registering at all on Forumwheel ( no, I didn't post in disallowed sections ). So I decided to try unsubscribing and then subscribing again. I've managed to unsubscribe on forums tab, but it still shows the post counter for the site, and trying to subscribe again just shows the "Sorry, that account could not be found on The Mc Nation" message without actually letting me enter my account information.
    Even more confusingly, the subscriptions tab in "my dashboard" still shows the forum as an a in the bottom area, with a 0/1 post counter. I have the option to unsubscribe there, which I've tried using, and while it shows the " you are now unsubscribed" message, it doesn't actually do anything.

2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Hi mbuzma. I am looking into this issue now. Will keep you posted.

3. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Can you send me a screenshot of what the subscription looks like in your dashboard?

4. mbuzma

mbuzma Active Member

I have sent you a PM.

5. picasso

picasso Active Member

This same situation happened with me awhile back with the Muscle Forum and I never got back on there. I unsubscribed by accident in my case though and never was able to subscribe again(having a red x). The Muscle Forum said everything was ok on their side - but I would like to get back on, since I am allowed 4 posts a day on that site. Any way you can turn the subscribe(red x)on your side back on? - thanks!