1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Missing credits!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Fallarts, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Fallarts

Fallarts New Member

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

It is likely that your posts were deleted as they were being copied from other sites. Since the posts were deleted, the credits you earned while making them were also removed. As soon as you refund the $2.75 payment received earlier then I will restore your credit balance.

Pipergale likes this.
  3. lokesh kumar

lokesh kumar Active Member

I am loosing my credit as I had 32.8 after refresh the page it is 31.1 now can you help me with that.

4. KenBrace

One of your posts were deleted.

5. lokesh kumar

So will I get my those credits back? I mean who deleted my post and why? If I am seeing my credits 32.8 from last 1 day, how they go down all of the sudden? Maybe technically I am not trained but what things I need to keep it in my mind in future so I could never face this again. Will you suggest me here?

6. KenBrace

It simply means that one of your posts were deleted. Why? I'm not sure. Who did it? To be honest I don't remember. All I know is that one of your posts were deleted this morning. I wouldn't worry about it. It was only one post and I doubt it will happen often.

7. lokesh kumar

Well, I don't know why this will happen again? You said it, that it was only one post here I would like to say something that I put my effort for each and every post to make. It doesn't mean that It was only one post for me, so I will not worry about it. It's ok, it happens often I don't mind. I don't want to stress on this, As you suggested me to get in touch with the Admin forum, from last two days I haven't got any reply nor even solution. From last two days I unable to make any post and it very important to me because I am giving my time here, I need your help here.

8. KenBrace

Yes, if you're unable to post on certain forums then contacting the admin is the best you can do. We have no control over the sites themselves. Perhaps your account is waiting manually approval from the admin? It's hard to say.

9. lokesh kumar

Yes I am unable to post on every forums, I have sent few message to admin but no reply since than I got, Although I have sent the personal message as well. From last 4 days I am not working on the site. What I suppose to do now? I want to work here, but if I am not going to get any help how can I be able to do so.?

10. KenBrace

Contacting the admin is the only thing you can do. I can't do anything. I have no control over the sites. I wish I could be of more help but there's nothing I can do.

11. Hugop

Hugop Active Member

Hey,

Do you have members that are your referrals? It can be that their posts have been deleted because I have no idea how you lost 1.7credits because 1post=1credit

12. KenBrace

Referrals don't effect your credit balance negatively. They can only add.

One post doesn't always equal one credit. It depends on your credits per post value.

13. EFRAIN SILVA

EFRAIN SILVA Member

When I post on Health Researcher forum, following all rules and guidelines, of course, none of my posts are given credit. It keeps saying that I have not posted there for the day, or 0/1 posts. I have tried everything. Please help. I post once a day in the appropriate sections and it still does not count my posts. They appear on the website, but not on Forum Wheel's Forums page for my profile. Please help. I would like to get credited for all the posts I have been doing on this forum....