1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Account name and email address

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by aimayaram, Nov 19, 2015.

1. aimayaram

aimayaram New Member

Home Page:
    http://www.aimayaram.com
    Hi Admins,

On the Discuss Truth forum, I'm Avinash Mayaram. That's 2 words for an account name. I think that's why I don't receive credits for posts there, as I noticed that everyone has an account name in 1 word. I would like to change my username to aimayaram on Discuss Truth, either by:
    -deleting my account on Discuss Truth and creating a new one with the same email
    -or creating another account with username aimayaram on Discuss Truth and subscribing to it here

Both options are not possible, I think. Since Discuss Truth is only 1 post per day, it's not a big deal, and that's why I post this in the suggestions. Fortunately, I use only 1 word for my other subscription usernames.

2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Username has been changed. It should work now.

aimayaram likes this.
  3. prissanna

prissanna New Member

I made my user name as Prissanna on that forum but I also subscribed to it from the Gateway as Prissanna but my actual user name on the Gateway is my real name. I didn't get credit for the post I did there this morning. Should it be changed to my user name on the Gateway?

4. KenBrace

You don't earn credits on the Gateway. That's for approval purposes only. You earn credits via posting in the forums listed HERE.

5. prissanna

prissanna New Member

It was just a delayed credit. I thought it might be because I was registered differently at different forums. I knew I didn't get credit at the Gateway. :) I just can't explain myself sometimes. Hahahaha!

6. KenBrace

Which forum are you having trouble on?

7. prissanna

prissanna New Member

No problems any more. I was just too quick to type.

KenBrace likes this.
  8. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Well-Known Member

How's you activity in Discuss Truth forum? You've not come back here and tell us if your problem has been resolved. We're interest to know on what action have you taken. By the way, @KenBrace may be of helf to you in the said forum for he is one of the staff members there.

KenBrace likes this.