1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Can not introduce myself

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Phumelela, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Phumelela

Phumelela New Member

I have tried subscribing on the Qigong forum, the only one am eligible to post in, due to my rating but unfortunately I seem not to be able to. My rating stands at 3.5 respectively and other forums require a higher rating.

There is a welcoming message on the page with a link to click, "Hi Shekinah Glory Mabaso. Before you are allowed to participate in the forum you are required to post an introduction thread HERE. Once that post has been approved, you'll officially be a member of our merry band of qigong enthusiasts! :)

I have been clicking that message until i turned blue! to no avail. Nothing happens, there is no tab that opens showing where I should introduce myself.

2. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Well-Known Member

It seems your concern has not been attended to. The forum admin, @KenBrace is too busy. He should answer this query and give some clarification. Just wait and have patience. Sooner or later this would be attended to.

KenBrace likes this.
  3. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Qigong Forum requires manual approval of your first introduction post.

I just approved several new introduction posts there so your thread was probably included.