1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Charter School Forums not crediting for the posts

Discussion in 'General Support' started by talk2me, Aug 30, 2016.

1. talk2me

talk2me Well-Known Member

Hi,

I made a few posts for the forum called "Charter School Forums" and it is not crediting the points to my account. I also noticed that the total credits shown against that particular forum is standstill and it is not moving down at all. The same situation exists for "International" forum also.

Can you please do something in this regard.

Kaynil likes this.
  2. Kaynil

Kaynil Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up, as a writer I will avoid it until I hear this has been cleared up.

I recommend you not to bother any longer with International until they approve the threads you have created. Writers have been having problems with this community all the way back to February.

To be fair, in my case we worked things out. I sent a Private Message to the owner directly in their forum, and that helped get my stuff approved. They took a little while to get back to me but they did. Last I can recall, International forums had one or two staff that were busy at the time, which is why they were taking very long. Something similar might also be the case at Charter School's Forums.

I recommend you PM the staff in both communities regarding your situation. Please keep us updated. :)

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016