1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Cost per post

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Fawk, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Fawk

Fawk Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    http://setuix.com
    This isn't really important as we can calculate it ourself but it would be a nice feature to have.

In dashboard -> sites, we can currently see "status, credits, spent, posts" if there was an additional column would shows cost per post or at least total cost for X posts that would be great.

Right now I'm taking the cost of my points divided by the number of points ($$ / points = cost per points) then I'm taking (Spent / Posts) * Cost Per Points. Easily done with a calculator or an excel sheet, but if it was already there, that would be awesome :)

That's how I calculate if I'm getting value over other websites offering this service.

laurie123 and KenBrace like this.
  2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Great suggestion. I will look into this tomorrow.

GearZ likes this.
  3. labatt

labatt Member

One of the things that needs to be taken into account when doing any calculations is whether the user existed on the forum before they subscribed through TFW. Our Posts # is skewed because you pull in the total # of posts that a user has made on a forum as opposed to the # of posts they've made since subscribing through here. As a result, if a user had 500 posts on our site before coming through here, TFW shows that they've made 500 posts.

KenBrace likes this.
  4. KenBrace

Good thinking @labatt. Yes that factor definitely has to be taken into account.

5. Fawk

Fawk Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    http://setuix.com
    Also, the calculation has to take into consideration the different point values depending on the packages forum owners purchase.

6. KenBrace

The calculation takes into account every purchase that the admin has made and the amount of posts they've received since signing up.