1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Credits Per Post

Discussion in 'General Support' started by AngelaMc, Jun 25, 2017.

1. AngelaMc

AngelaMc Active Member

Has anyone else experienced their credits per post dropping without even getting a rating? My credits per post were 2.06 and now tonight logging in it is 1.94. Can you please check this @KenBrace thanks in advance.

2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

After the new rating system was implemented, a temporary boost in pay was added to make up for the lack of ratings. Most users seem to have received at least one rating by now, so the boost was removed. The increase in cost for forum owners was probably one of the reasons that the forum list was starting to decrease. This will hopefully help in that area.

3. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

Oh, I see it's just a boost. My credit per post was 2.29 and now it was slashed to 2.17. Okay, at least I understand why.

4. moondebi

moondebi Member

My credit per post has decreased twice since the new system was applied, and now it is at 2.06. I had got a rating before the first decrease. However, this time the decrease has taken place without a prior rating.

5. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

The temporary pay boost that was provided along with the launch of the new rating system was removed. This was done because by now most writers have at least one or two ratings.

Alexandoy likes this.