1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion City Rating ?

Discussion in 'General Support' started by picasso, Nov 5, 2017.

1. picasso

picasso Active Member

Hello Ken, I recieved a rating from a forum called Discussion City today and It really did not look very familiar. I tried to login and to no avail-I then tried to recover my password and they said no such user(email address). Do you think they have the wrong person -because I only use that one email address(it does have me subscribed though-which is weird?)

Also another one, that happened awhile back was WebTV forums, and they gave me a rating after about one post-so it was not enough time to judge somebody. I asked this forum owner and he said yes, that he really was new to this and he would look into it-also he posted in your "forum owners" section about this(rating subscribers more than once). He asked if he could rate people again but I never got a new rating. Anyway to wipe these two ratings off my rating section ?
    Thanks

2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Hi picasso! It was probably an outdated rating that the forum owner delayed for a long period of time. I have simply removed the rating. Your average should reset shortly.

picasso likes this.