1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone else trade forex?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KenBrace, Aug 17, 2016.

1. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

For the past month or so I've really been getting into forex trading.

It's very risky but also very exciting. It's hard not to lose money at first but I'm slowly developing a strategy that works with consistency.

Anyone else trade forex, stocks, commodities, etc.?

2. KimberlyD

KimberlyD Well-Known Member Moderator

I could not make heads nor tails of it. Plus with the breakup of the EU, doesn't seem worth the time to me right now. The US dollar is currently worth more than the lb at the moment. I know, it changes, but with everything so crazy right now around the world... I must admit I am a bit apprehensive about trying to get into it. Hey, if you do well with it, let me know and when I get the money I will send it to you and you can invest it for me for a cut. How about that. LOL

3. KenBrace

The more chaos and volatility, the more money making opportunities there are. :)

Sure, we can work something out. I'll need more experience and a history of consistent returns before I'll be willing to trade with other people's money though.

4. KimberlyD

KimberlyD Well-Known Member Moderator

Your a smart guy, you'll figure it all out and become a billionaire and forget all us lowly people. LMAO

5. KenBrace

I'd retire before I reached billionaire-hood. ;)

6. biege

biege Active Member

Hi, I've been doing Cryptocurrency trading these past few months. It's almost the same with Forex, the only difference is you trade using virtual currencies. Have you heard of this before?

7. KenBrace

Yep. This is my third month so far and I'm finally figuring out what works. 10% - %20 monthly gain.

Any luck with your own trading?

biege likes this.
  8. biege

biege Active Member

That's good. I may have just gotten lucky, but around May to July, I earned at around 130-150% from my initial capital. Got about 40-50% gain in August, all thanks to the recent hacking of Bitfinex. If I was able to loan a large sum of money back in May, I may have become a millionaire already. Nothing much to boast here because my capital isn't as big as you might think right now. :p

9. KenBrace

Wow 150% is insane! Was it a large account? With a $10k account you'd have made $15k in one month! :eek:

10. biege

biege Active Member

Unfortunately, the account only cost less $4k, but I have a friend that can make approx. $250 daily. :)