1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

I already made 10 post

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Uyj143, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Uyj143

Uyj143 New Member

I'm still waiting for the review, I already made 15 post to be sure that I made 10 sample post. I follow the instruction properly I subscribe to the gateway and edit my profile and made 10-15 post to be exact.

I didn't receive any notifications or any alerts that my account has been reviewed from the support team, I already contact kenbrace@live.com but no response from him.

Thank you,
    Uyj143

Kieranlewix likes this.
  2. Kieranlewix

Kieranlewix Well-Known Member

Hey Uyj143,

Ken may be a little preoccupied but eventually he will reply your PM. The problem you are experiencing is most probably because you are not subscribed to the gateway. On your main TFW account, click on 'forums'. You will see a green plus sign beside 'the gateway'. Click on it and fill in your gateway account details i.e your username and email address. After you click submit, you will receive an email and an alert on your dashboard stating that your account is under review. From there all you have to do is wait for the TFW team to get back to you.

Have a splendid day;)

KenBrace likes this.
  3. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Have you subscribed to the Gateway? Currently, our que is empty so either the account has already been reviewed or a step was missed.