1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Logged In but Couldn't Access

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Nocturnal Writer, Oct 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Well-Known Member

I could already access gateway or support using my new password. but when I click my dashboard, i receive an error message. It says that I must be logged in to view that page.

error message.png

2. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Member Administrator

I will check this out and keep you updated.

3. Nocturnal Writer

Okay. Thanks.

4. HarleyQuinn

For the sake of fixing this issue quickly, I would like to get your permission to change your password and log in as you. For troubleshooting purposes, this would be much faster than creating a new test account, and trying to match it up exactly with your settings. This will allow me to see *exactly* what you're seeing. I'll only look at exactly what I need to in order to resolve this issue. If you're okay with that, let me know and I'll let you know as soon as I'm done so that you can change the password again. If not, I'll still be investigating, but obviously, it'll take longer to resolve.

5. Nocturnal Writer

Yes you may do so. I am so glad to allow you to do it. Go ahead.

6. Happyflowerlady

Happyflowerlady Well-Known Member Moderator

We each have three separate log-in memberships here. One for support, one for the Gateway, and then the main membership for Forum Wheel.
    Possibly, you only changed the password on part of the three memberships ?
    There is no reason that you would need to be logging in to the Gateway at this point, since you have long since made your 10 trial posts and become and accepted content writer here.

7. Nocturnal Writer

What does it mean? I have a separate password in Gateway and I have separate password in support. And another different password in the main TFW. Since I could log in Gateway and support I have no problem there.

Therefore my only problem which has a separate log in is the TFW. So I have to reset my password there. I will if it would be possible.

I tried but it says error in sending password reset link. That means I couldn't reset my password

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    picasso likes this.
  8. Nocturnal Writer

It's okay now. I have received my forgotten password and used it to log in to TFW portal. Thanks for it's working now. :)

Happyflowerlady likes this.
  9. HarleyQuinn

Password resets should now fully work. I'm checking through the scripts to see what else sends emails and I'm adding these changes to those scripts too.

Happyflowerlady likes this.