1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

My rating keeps dropping why?

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Heatman, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Heatman

Heatman Well-Known Member

Good day Ken. I am really worried and confused as to why my rating keeps dropping from an increase to 4.1 and now down to 4.0 and this morning 3.8

This is really frustrating to me as I take care on improving my posts. I have maintained a good level of performance, I am not happy with this, please look into it. Thanks.

2. Haroon Rasheex

Haroon Rasheex Member

I don't know that why forumwheel and its other supporter forum owners are behaving like this.My rating is also come down from 3.8 to 3.7 and it also affected my credits.The forumwheel and other forum owners are not giving answers of the questions.I have posted many times about this problem but nobody give me a single answer.Today forumdontpayfull have banned me from posting there.I also sent a message to its owner, he did 't give me any reply yet.@Kenbrace can you take notice about all these problems? Can you tell us how to improve ourselves? Can you please give answers of our questions? Why are not you redponding about these problems? I am waiting for your reply.

Heatman likes this.
  3. Heatman

Let's hope they respond sooner than later because it's really frustrating but am hopeful that Ken would respond soon.

4. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

We haven't made any changes to the system recently. Have you received any new ratings?

talk2me likes this.
  5. Heatman

Not really only from outlaw nexus and I don't know why my general rating kept dropping

6. talk2me

talk2me Well-Known Member

Hi @KenBrace .

I received a rating from "Host Domain Info" a few days back which dragged my rating further down. But I have not been active in this forum for quite long time and also when I tried to open the site it's not responding. I think the site is no more in existence.

Can you please look into this and do the needful.

7. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

The rating has been removed.