1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

New Comer and Question.

Discussion in 'New Users & Approval' started by ramos111, Apr 19, 2018.

1. ramos111

ramos111 New Member

Hi everyone, I am Jhonel Ramos and I am new here and I just want to ask if this website is still on the air? I mean if it's still active because for me this would be a great opportunity for everyone by not just earning money but also for practicing some sort talent or hobbies like writing while as I said earning money. And also by creating topics that really bother for some people or better to say hard for them to understand, with this, we can gain some of the information, a new idea or maybe answer to the topics itself. All in all, I hope this site is still active.

2. Kieranlewix

Kieranlewix Well-Known Member

To the best of my understanding, your question is if posting on the Support forum will earn you credits. The answer is no. To earn credits, you have to complete your 10 posts on the gateway and get approved as a writer. From there you can register on the various forums and subscribe to them in order to earn credits each time you post.

KenBrace likes this.
  3. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

For more info on how to apply as a writer, please read our FAQ.