1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

New member approval

Discussion in 'New Users & Approval' started by Barida, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Barida

Barida Member

I registered on forum wheel and I have made my 10 posts, but yet have not been approved. I want to know if there is any issue with my posts for the delay.

2. Happyflowerlady

Happyflowerlady Well-Known Member Moderator

I can see that you wrote your 10 posts, but you are not showing up on the approval list; so you have missed one of the steps to being subscribed and approved.
    Look on the Gateway main page, and at the top right is a dark green box with INSTRUCTIONS written on it. Read those instructions and follow each step carefully.
    If you do not follow it exactly, then your name does not show up on the list of writers that can be rated and approved.

KenBrace likes this.
  3. Barida

Barida Member

I am sure I followed all the steps listed on the instructions. I wish the admin can check it too, thanks.

4. Happyflowerlady

It is an automated process. When all of the steps have been followed correctly, and you have written your posts, then your name is automatically sent to the list of people who are ready to be rated and approved.
    I am sure that you believe that you have followed all of the steps; but obviously you missed one of the critical steps; so please open the page that says INSTRUCTIONS and go back through everything once again.
    Until you yourself have corrected your error, your name will not appear on the automated list of people to be rated.

5. Barida

Barida Member

I think I am struck at the subscribing to Gateway, I can't see any idea on what to do there. Help explain further on it, please

6. Happyflowerlady

I have started a private conversation with you so we can get this worked out, @Barida . Check your messages, please.