1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

[NEW] The Forum Wheel Jackpot!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KenBrace, Jul 1, 2015.

1. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Welcome to a brand new section of The Forum Wheel! The monthly jackpot will allow members to bet credits for a chance to win the total prize. The more entries that are purchased, the larger the jackpot becomes. At the beginning of each month an entry will be chosen at random and the winner will receive the value of the jackpot in credits. Those credits can then be cashed in at any time! Once the winner is picked the jackpot will reset and start over for the new month.

Let the games begin! :cool:

VIEW JACKPOT

Candice1995 and GearZ like this.
  2. Hugop

Hugop Active Member

First entry! ;)
    Great idea with the jackpot system

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    KenBrace likes this.
  3. dfarmer2001

dfarmer2001 Well-Known Member

Awesome, I have been waiting for this moment my whole life here on The Forum Wheel. I have purchased 5 entries as of now and I look forward to winning some back :p

Thanks for the amazing feature.

KenBrace likes this.
  4. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

I am surprised but I made a bet. This is pretty exciting but I think that one month of waiting is kinda too long. How about a weekly jackpot for starters?

5. dfarmer2001

I actually think that would be a good idea. What if he were to make like a weekly jackpot and a monthly? However, if it's 1 week only what if you only have one person bet and no one else does. You basically didn't win anything in return. So there is a lot to think about here, but other than that it's a pretty good idea.

6. KenBrace

I thought about that but my concern was that it wouldn't be enough time for the jackpot to reach a meaningful value. It might reach around $7 or so. If it's monthly then it'll be more like $30 which would be a meaningful prize. It also helps with the suspense. If winners (who won $5) are being announced every week then it might become less interesting. It would be a lot more meaningful to have a large, monthly prize.

Maybe I should open up a poll.

7. dfarmer2001

14 entries for me. I think I need to get posting on some forums in the morning and buy a lot more entries. :p

KenBrace likes this.
  8. KenBrace

You've got more entries than anyone else so far. ;)