1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Not able to post or subscribe to any forum

Discussion in 'General Support' started by benamutuka, Mar 23, 2018.

1. benamutuka

benamutuka New Member

I have been posting on only one forum, due to the low rating I got. But right now the forum is off too. I was hoping they would rate me well. Now that the forum is off, and also I can't subscribe to any forum at the moment, @KenBrace I am kindly requesting for a review of my rating. I really look forward to contributing in forums but for now I just have to wait.

2. Happyflowerlady

Happyflowerlady Well-Known Member Moderator

It is normal for a forum to go offline when they run out of points to give to writers. Once your forum has bought more credits, then they will very likely be back online again so that you can post on there.
    After you have written more posts, you should be given a new rating, hopefully a higher one if you have written good quality posts on that forum.
    The forums that I am subscribed to are offline right now as well; so it is not just you that this happens to.

Cheeaka and KenBrace like this.
  3. benamutuka

benamutuka New Member

4. benamutuka

benamutuka New Member

I am still waiting patiently, the only forum I was able to subscribe to still keeps going off. I believe I have done a good job there, but then I don't know if I'll be rated anytime soon with the forum off most of the time.
    The 2.9 rating has really locked me out completely. I can't subscribe even just to the General Discussion forums with a requirement of 3.0.For days now am just waiting. The rules brought my rating down but nothing was intentional, I was new and learning everything on my own. I didn't have an avatar and also I had not seen some details I had to complete.. I corrected after learning but unfortunately the rating came out too low. I yearn to write but I don't know how much longer I will have to wait. thanks @Happyflowerlady and @KenBrace for trying to offer help.