1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Not too many forums?

Discussion in 'Forum Owners' started by Smokey, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Smokey

Smokey Member

Home Page:
    https://www.revillution.net
    I as just curious about this. I'm thinking of putting my froum up on TFW but I noticed there are only about 10 or so forums to subscribe to on TFW as of right now for me to post and gain some points back.....only 2 of which that I'm subscribed to and 1 is off due to lack of points available. I guess my question is, how many forum admins have their site listed here and have a decent amount of points to be give out for people to post?

It just seems like i'd be stuck buying credits, which I don't mind, but at the same time, I don't want to invest in credits and not gain any posts from it.

2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

We currently have 21 site owners and 23 total sites in the system (two people have more than one). Right now only 7 of those sites are active. However, 3-4 sites recently ran out of credits so they should be purchasing more here soon. On average there are 9-10 forums active. At the rate we're currently growing there will be ~20 active sites by August.

3. KimberlyD

KimberlyD Well-Known Member Moderator

Not to mention that TFW is still relatively new. Most take longer to achieve the amount that TFW has so it is growing quickly.

KenBrace likes this.