1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Payment altnernatives

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MasterPostman, May 1, 2015.

?

Should we have a payment alternative?

Poll closed Jun 20, 2015.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MasterPostman

MasterPostman Member

I wanted to ask if the site can offer other payment alternatives such as amazon gift cards or bitcoins. Im not a fan of PayPal and many people are backing away from them. offering other ways to receive payment would be great to expansion of this site.

Most of my family members and associates had been duped by them and I am not looking forward signing up with them to receive payments.

2. dfarmer2001

dfarmer2001 Well-Known Member

Hello MasterPostman,
    This isn't really a bad idea it would be nice to have a little extra than cashing out via PayPal. I know it wouldn't be too hard to get amazon e-gift cards.

@KenBrace I am unsure if you seen this suggestion, but it's not really bad at all. The amazon gift cards wouldn't be too hard to redeem, but it would require a debit/credit card. You can access Amazon.com and get any amount varying from $1-2000 Amazon e-gift cards and just email it to them. I have done it many times on my forums site rewarding people. You should check into that as well, and see how all that works out. You could possibly set something up to where a moderator or another admin is over that section of payouts that way you can focus on the paypal cash outs and another staff member can focus on the amazon cash outs.

KenBrace likes this.