1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Payment processed; but not received!

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Ramakrishnan, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Ramakrishnan

Ramakrishnan Member

I withdrew 140 credits on Monday at 6:03 PM and the payment of $7 has been processed by TFW on Tuesday at 3:03 AM. However, I have not yet received the payment in my Paypal account. Could you please look into the matter and sort out the issue?

2. Ramakrishnan

Ramakrishnan Member

I have still not received the payment in my Paypal account nor any feedback from Admin. Could you please let me know the status?

3. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

We are investigating this now. Will get back with you soon. Apologies for not seeing your thread earlier.

4. Ramakrishnan

Ramakrishnan Member

A gentle reminder..... I am yet to receive the payment!

5. KenBrace

Hello @Ramakrishnan. Your payment has been reprocessed. I think the problem was that when you cashed in, the email address wasn't spelled quite right. This caused us to send the money to the wrong address. Luckily the payment was still unclaimed so we were able to cancel it and send the funds to your correct email address. You should see the funds in your account now.

Ramakrishnan likes this.
  6. Ramakrishnan

Ramakrishnan Member

Thank you so much Sir for your prompt action. I confirm receipt of payment in my account. I sincerely apologize if the mistake is from my end. Sorry for all the troubles.

7. HKNA1994

HKNA1994 Member

I withdrew just 10 credits about two days ago, because it was my first withdrawal and wanted to know how it works. But I still haven't received it in my paypal account, I'm pretty sure that my paypal address was spot on because it is the same as my TFW account, so what's going on?

8. KimberlyD

KimberlyD Well-Known Member Moderator

Sorry about the inconvenience HKNA Ken will get on that ASAP and find out what might have happened.

HKNA1994 likes this.
  9. HKNA1994

HKNA1994 Member

Thank you, for the kind reply... :) hope you find out what happened.

10. KenBrace

I tried to process the payment yesterday and encountered the following PayPal error... "This recipient accepts PayPal payments only through their website. To complete this payment, please go to their website and follow their instructions, or email the recipient for instructions."

I meant to contact you about it but must have forgotten. I apologize for the slip up.

Let me know as soon as you've altered the settings and I'll send out the payment.

11. HKNA1994

HKNA1994 Member

I don't know any thing about that, I just got a regular paypal account, I will look in to it...

12. HKNA1994

HKNA1994 Member

Ok I have done a little research, can you please tell me, did you send money through paypal credits or something else? And also tell me, do you need a business account to receive paypal payments, because I have a personal account.

13. HKNA1994

HKNA1994 Member

I have contacted PayPal and find out, that I can't receive money through international transactions, because PayPal haven't still approved in my country and they are working on it. They also told me that this issue will be resolved soon, Maybe few months or so. So what should I do now? Can I have my credits back or is there some other way...

14. HKNA1994

HKNA1994 Member

Hello administrator, can I have my credits back, because I think contacting paypal is useless, they say they will contact me in a few hours time with a solution, but I never received any reply till now, I have already tried more than three times, I think I may have to create a new account or something like that.

15. KenBrace

Yes, I'll simply have the credits deposited back into your account. I apologize for the late response. I've gotten really behind lately.

HKNA1994 likes this.
  16. HKNA1994

HKNA1994 Member

It's ok buddy, I have created a paypal business account and it worked this time, so everything is good.

17. HKNA1994

HKNA1994 Member

It happening again, I withdraw 90 points three days ago, but still the payment hasn't processed, did my new paypal account do the same thing as the last one did Or is it sometime else?

18. KenBrace

Nope, nothing wrong with the PayPal address. I've just been super duper busy lately and haven't been able to stay on top of things. Fast payment processing will return in a week or so. I'm working as hard as I can at the moment.

19. HKNA1994

HKNA1994 Member

Sorry if I bothered you, but thanks, I received the payment.