1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Rating?

Discussion in 'Forum Owners' started by DirtRider, Jul 2, 2015.

1. DirtRider

DirtRider Active Member

I am not sure how something like this can actually be sorted out in full but here goes. I sort of got a bit pissed off the way one of the moderators handle a situation with myself writing on their forum. So in the end I got myself band from that forum and also got a bad rating. So now my average rating is below the average for most forums that I am able to post on.

So now this brings me to the following situation as most of my points for my own forum are actually purchased and I was just using the writing to try and offset the cost of paying for writers as I was. So this sort of now puts me in the situation where I will possibly just drop out of the program completely due to the cost of continuing with it.

Another thing is that I have been asked by one of my writers that I rated low if they could possibly have another go at it, I suppose they find themselves in the same situations as what I am in right now lol. I agreed to give them another go but cannot find where I could either remove my previous rating I gave them or change it so they can post again on my forum.

2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

If you have an issue with one of the sites and you receive a bad rating then let me know about it in private and we can find a solution.

You can edit previous ratings by clicking the red and green icon located near the right hand side of the site's listing. See this thread...

http://theforumwheel.com/community/threads/re-rating-rated-users.127/