1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Re-rating / Rated users

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Fawk, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Fawk

Fawk Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    http://setuix.com
    Is there a page where I can view those that I have rated? I'm also looking to re-rate some writers. I often look back at the ratings I have given versus the quality I'm getting and re-evaluate if the rating should go up or down.

I also think its worth while to have a prompt every month to re-evaluate writers. This ensures the rating is the latest. Also gives an opportunity for writers to get a better (or worse) rating as they go along.

Ultimately this helps both writers and admins.

2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Yes, you can view all the ratings given for each of your sites by pressing the red and green icon. [​IMG]

I could add that feature but the problem is that I can't afford to keep paying for all re-ratings. And I doubt admins would take the time to keep re-rate if they aren't getting paid. There are currently 384 subscriptions in the system (not including the Gateway). Let's say half of those subscribers are re-rated each month. That adds an extra monthly expense of roughly 600 credits, which translates to $30. As the number of writers increased, so would that number.

3. Fawk

Fawk Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    http://setuix.com
    The function is already available, just had to click [​IMG]. That's all I needed, I didn't even know I was getting paid / points for rating. When I suggested this initially I wasn't aware that I could change the rating of a writer after rating.

I can't speak for other admins but I like to keep the ratings of the writers subscribed to my forums up to date. Some writers give you a few solid posts and after a good rating, quality starts declining. The same can be said of writers that improve over time, it would only be fair for them to get a better rating at no cost to TFW of course. Quality writers would benefit TFW, as admins would pay for more points. It's a win win situation.

Kaynil and KenBrace like this.