1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Some forums are locked FOREVER!

Discussion in 'Content Writers' started by mildredtabitha, Oct 26, 2017.

1. mildredtabitha

mildredtabitha Well-Known Member

There are many forums that request rates of higher than 4 for writers to join. Forum owners don't know that most of our rates are at around 3 or 3 point something. So it is like we will never join forever.

I am still happy that there are new forums coming up. :D

Natasha0717 and Alexandoy like this.
  2. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

Maybe we should revert to the original rating with 5.0 as highest so people wouldn't be mistaken. Is there someone here with an average rating of 5.0?

mildredtabitha likes this.
  3. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

I'm thinking about adding in some text to the forum settings area to let admins know how many users are in each rating group and what the recommended limit is. That should help to resolve this issue.

mildredtabitha, Kaynil and Alexandoy like this.
  4. Natasha0717

Natasha0717 Member

I know, I've been itching to get onto that Muscle/Health/Exercise forum but I guess you need something higher than a 4.1 (?) I can't remember, I just know it's locked for me. I love talking about exercise and low-carb eating, etc. But that's okay, I'm happy with my dontpayfull and baby forum. Would love for Anxiety Community to come back, maybe it will some day. Someday. (Some day? Someday) Which one is correct? lol

5. KenBrace

I've added some guideline info to the rating edit section so that should help. I'll see about sending an email or something with info for admins.

mildredtabitha and Natasha0717 like this.
  6. iamawriter

iamawriter Active Member

My rating which was hitherto 4.1 is reduced to 4 by The Company Host giving me a rating of 3.9 with a comment "Overall really good stuff." If the stuff is good then why only 3.9 :p @KenBrace

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  7. KenBrace

The admin selects a rating for several different features of your writing and then an average is working out from that by the system's algorithm. They may have chosen higher than 3.9 if they were just punching in a number.

iamawriter and mildredtabitha like this.