IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

26 years since the last time I've seen a doctor...

Discussion in 'Medical' started by Medusaz'Army, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Medusaz'Army

Medusaz'Army New Member

Should I be worried? I have not been ill enough to make a doctor appointment nor have I had a physical. Since the birth of my last child I have been fortunate enough to remain healthy and haven't spent a night hospitalized from there on. No aches or pains and it has never crossed my mind to schedule a standard check up.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  2. victor ndegwa

victor ndegwa New Member

If you undergo those standard check-ups and you don`t feel any type of ailments then i think you don`t have anything to worry about.As a matter of fact i think you have a very good immune system and you should give thanks to the Almighty God.

3. postwriter

postwriter New Member

In as much as you have not been seriously ill all these years those not give you clean bill of health. Alot of diseases like hypertension, diabetes mellitus which are usually not symptomatic in the early stage are often diagnosed in routine medical checkups.It will do you good to engage in checkup, two to three times yearly.Some disease conditions can be in the latent phase for yeas and it is better nip in the bud to prevent progression to complicated level.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  4. Elizabeth Finch

Elizabeth Finch New Member

It's sounds like you are probably pretty healthy but you still want to see your doctor on a regular basis for preventative care.