IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

5 Favorite Video Games?

Discussion in 'Games' started by xXTHEICEXx, Apr 16, 2015.

1. DMlad

DMlad New Member

#1 game would be Quake 3.

I clocked in thousands of hours over the course of a couple years, switching from mod to mod; threewave, noghost, Insta, f4a, defrag, ra3.. It's an incredible game because its so clean and "pure" compared to others IMO. The weapons have their benefits and drawbacks depending on your range. It's not like COD where you just switch between 2 weapons at the most, or probably just stick to one.. I consider it as much of a stratagy game as it is an FPS because spammers usually don't win. Even good aim isn't enough to win and winners don't get an advantage (like killstreak awards). Not to mention, the tight-knit community was great. Sure, there were **** but at least your remembered their name haha. People actually had an identity.

#2 game is Final Fantasy 7

As far as campaigns go, FF7 was the best. It's the type of game that you get what you put into it. Personally, I didn't blaze through it, I just took it slow and focused on leveling up. By the time I started really progressing, I could wipe out just about any opponent in one slash haha. Very satisfying. It seems like there's ALWAYS something better to unlock. The enemies may seem easy at first, until you encounter what I call the "Super Bosses" that may take like a half hour to beat at least.. It's insane how much content was packed into that game, though it was like 5 disks from what I remember.

#3 game is Half Life 2

Do I really need to explain this one? Everyone is familiar with it. I liked it because it didn't have annoying cliches or corny dialogue like Rage. It was linear, which I like as opposed to a game where you run around in circles. It had good puzzles and such. The balance between zombie apocolypse and alien-invasion-aftermath-distopia-with-wierd-creatures-too just made it an interesting game and it had a cinematic quality about it.

No other game I like enough to put 4 or 5.

2. Odain

Odain New Member

I find it hard to order them from 1 to 5, so in no particular order:

• Call Of Duty
    • Red Dead Redemption
    • Chrono Trigger
    • Crusader Kings II
    • Skyrim

3. Abdihakim Abdi

Abdihakim Abdi New Member

These are my top 5 favorite video games:
    1.Batman Arkham Knight
    2.Assassin's Creed Unity
    3.Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain
    4.Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
    5.Mortal Combat X

I have many other video games on my list, but it was very hard to decide which ones to choose as my top 5.

4. darkthorn

darkthorn New Member

My favorite games:

1-World of Warcraft
    2-Diablo
    3-Age of Empires
    4-Caeser
    5-Fallout

5. ariff15

ariff15 New Member

Hello. I am a game lover too. There are a lots of game that I like to play, so here my top 5 game list:
    1. God of War
    2. Grandia 3
    3. Resident evil
    4. Final Fantasy series
    5. Suikoden series

6. LastHell

LastHell New Member

My favourite games:
    1. Resident Evil
    2. Kingdom Hearts
    3. Skyrim
    4. Batman Arkham City
    5. Fallout

7. HKNA1994

HKNA1994 New Member

Well this is a really hard question to answer, but the best game I ever played are...

1.Metro 2033
    2.Boderlands 2
    3. Medal of honor 2010
    4.Call of Juarez 1
    5.Kerbal space Programme

I like these games mostly because of there storylines and playability. But really there is nothing called favourite games for me, because I like every game I play.

8. MikeTheKnight

MikeTheKnight New Member

This one is a tough one but my top five are:
    1. Banjo Tooie
    2. Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
    3. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    4. Pokemon Black
    5. Pokemon Colosseum

9. lucie harvey

lucie harvey New Member

1. GTA San Andreas
    2. COD black ops 3
    3. Sims 3
    4. Saints row 3
    5. Sims pets 2

10. AO6

AO6 New Member

Well there are a lot of good games out there and these are my top 5 based on how much I've played it:

1: Call Of Duty (all)
    2: Grand Theft Auto (all)
    3: Stealth Action (Splinter cell; etc.)
    4: Racing Games (NFS)
    5: Battlefield

11. abdouacer35

abdouacer35 New Member

Ok, let's see for the nes games my 1st favorite game in the list is star force and my 2nd one is in the nes as well which is super mario bros and the 3rd one is in the ps1 games which is castlevania soth and my 4th one is rayman 1 which is in the ps1 games and my 5th and the final one is in the pc games which is resident evil 4 which i used to play it more then the other games that i have mentioned it in the list and it was my favorite one ever

12. bossthecall

bossthecall New Member

Because I used to be a pc gamer for 6 years, I will only list pc games.

Here goes my top 5 pc games :-
    1. Crysis
    2. Need for Speed 2 (The only game that i loved playing multiplayer with my cousins)
    3. Call of duty 1
    4. GTA: Sanandries
    5. Battlefield 3

Nowadays I do gaming on my PS4, but I will safe top 5 Ps4 games for later.

13. abdouacer35

abdouacer35 New Member

ok my first game is rayman 1 in psx i used to play it all the day when i was a kid and my second one is rayman 2 the great escape its also in ps1 and ps2 and it was good one too and my 3rd game is castlevania soth in psx and my 4th is resident evil 4 in pc and 5th is rayman 3 in pc and ps3

14. DeAnthony

DeAnthony New Member

1. Mortal Kombat
    2. black ops 2
    3. black ops 3
    4. legend of Zelda twilight Princess
    5. GTA 5

15. Mundia416

Mundia416 New Member

1.the last of us
    2.gta VI
    3. Call of duty: infinite warfare
    4. Simcity
    5.dead island

16. Mortemonee

Mortemonee Member

My favorite video games are Mario and luggi, pro eleven, road master, contra, and Popeye

17. Justin Johnson

Justin Johnson New Member

I do have five favorite video games starting with super mario brothers as number one. Super mario brothers is at the first of my list because its the first video game I ever played and loved. My second favorite video game would be duck hunt because it came with a gun. My third favorite would be street fighter because it was fun playing against my cousin when I was a kid. As I got older I got into sports games so my fourth favorite game would be Madden Football. My last favorite game is Fight Night because I have always loved boxing.

18. ounce911

ounce911 New Member

Okay so first I am going to start this by saying "The Warriors" by Rockstar games is the best game I ever played in my life hands down no argument. It is torture every year that goes by and no sequel to the game has been thought about.

Number 2 would have to be " Halo 3" by Bungie. If I had this game I would still play it even though newer sequels have been dropped but I feel like they lost sight of the foundation of the game trying to make the newer editions better.

number 3 definitely has to be "NBA2k" by 2K. I love all the NBA2k's that come out year after year. These people deserve a trophy. They are still getting better every year and, They monopolized basketball games!!

Number 4 "Super Smash Bros." by Nintendo is still one of my favorites just because its still fun to play with a group of friends. Its a all out war maybe lacking some new graphics but still a scale between skills when it comes to fighting games.

Last but not least "Call Of duty Black Ops" by Activision. This game can make you feel like your on the battlefield or even as if you got shot. When you get into this game and start hearing bullets flying around it makes you wanna duck for cover. I guess you see why this one is one of my favorites

19. steviebentley

steviebentley New Member

1. Forza motorsport 6
    2. Forza horizon 3
    3. Forza horizon 2
    4. Gran turismo 5
    5. Tetris
    Yes I know they're nearly all racing games but they're the games I really like to play.

20. briankomeks

briankomeks New Member

Here is my top five favourite video games:
    1. GTA V
    2. Saints row iv
    3. GTA San Andreas
    4. No Man's Sky
    5. Battlefield 4

Most of the above fall under action and role playing games, thus my favourite. They are also addictive and have higher user ratings.