IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

achieving happiness ?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by houd, Feb 28, 2019.

1. houd

houd New Member

So, I was reading a thread here about "can money makes you happy?", and there is a question that popped into my mind: what is happiness? and how to achieve it?.

I know that happiness might be different for everyone, for some it is a state of mind in which you feel you are in peace with yourself, for others it's being able to achieve their goals in life , and for others it's simply one word: " Money".I would like to know what's happiness for you? and how you are willing to achieve it?

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  2. Rutuja

Rutuja New Member

It's absolutely right When you think about happiness it is a different definition for everyone. To be very clear happiness for me is about loving yourself the way you are. I love myself and happy with what I have and how I look. I have seen people who are sad and miserable cause they look at other people and are just jealous.

So if you want to be happy, look around you and count the precious possessions you already have. Try being the best version of yourself every day and do things you like. Look at yourself in the mirror and speak up that you are the best no matter what. Always be in love with yourself and stay happy!