IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Amazing Bayern

Discussion in 'Sports' started by neves1995, Apr 22, 2015.

1. neves1995

neves1995 New Member

Yesterday , Bayern Munich won the Porto for 6-1 , passing to the semi finals of UEFA Champions League .
    In my opinion the bayern is the strongest candidate the winner CL , because they are a great team, and their players with Ribery and Robben who was injured is almost recovered , soon we will have even stronger bayern.

Who do you think will be the winner of the UEFA Champions League ?

2. kikofran

kikofran New Member

Bayern are a very strong team, but I think Real Madrid will be the winner of the UEFA Champions League, some Real Madrid players are injured, but still have great players like Cristiano Ronaldo, James Rodriguez and Toni Kroos...
    In the football is everything possible, so it's wait and see who will be the winner;)

3. peaceofmind7

peaceofmind7 New Member

I am glad you where both wrong , go Barca! :) Seriously, all these are great teams, however i am sad we don't have the greatest players of the past anymore. Sure Mesi, Ronaldo are great, but Maradona or Pele where on another lever. This is something i notice in all sports, almost all focus on athletism instead of talent.

4. shahzeb ayub

shahzeb ayub New Member

I always underestimated Bayern Munich but they won many season they beat big teams in Champion League, Now I am a fan of Bayern