IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

AMD vs Intel

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Zeus, Oct 8, 2020.

?

Do you prefer AMD or Intel

1. AMD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Intel

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Zeus

Zeus New Member

When building a new computer, would you use AMD or Intel? What is it that appeals to you about that choice? Also, would you like to see AMD getting more love in the laptop industry? Almost all the laptops you see are using Intel, and it would be interesting to see more AMD laptops released.

2. Ofonime Udo

Ofonime Udo New Member

I will always prefer intel,I have use AMD in the pass but the experience I had with AMD is somehow horrible,that processor do generate heat that can cause damages to the computer memory compare to intel,so the new laptop am using now come with intel processor I dont have any issue with it I can use it up to 5hours and no heat seems to be observe,but I think if AMD want to introduce a new processor they need to look at this over-heating issue.

3. Hanson

Hanson New Member

I have use AMD in the pass,but I experience something with that processor it's always slow whenever am working,that was the reason why I dump that laptop and go for a laptop that come with intel processor,infact before I proceed to buy the new laptop I enquire from laptop technician the processor that can be more better for my work,but they suggest that I go with a laptop that come with intel processor.I havn't encounter any problematic condition with that laptop after the purchase.