IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Arcade games vs. Strategy games

Discussion in 'Games' started by Lancelot, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Lancelot

Lancelot New Member

As a game lover I always try to expand my experienced in the gaming world. I love to play games especially during past time or weekend and most of them are strategy games. I find it very challenging to play this genre because it focused mainly on your concentration and logical thinking to achieved victory. DOTA is a famous strategy online game and many professional players are involved not mention they made a lot of money out of it. Arcade games are somewhat less interesting and not very trendy in today's generation.

2. diolola456

diolola456 New Member

Strategy games are good than arcade games why because they enhance your knowledge on how to solve problems and to think deep and also to think strategies that can help to success every mission, which helps me to think out of the box. arcade games nowadays it's like playing a brick game which only high scoring and so on and it's so boring to me it is much better to play strategy games.