IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Are fireworks things of the past ?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Saratttyyyyy, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Saratttyyyyy

Saratttyyyyy New Member

If you were to choose would you rather see fireworks in the sky or drones ?

2. Daniel Watkins

Daniel Watkins New Member

I definitely do not think that fireworks are a thing of the past. I feel that because of the COVID19 pandemic, many people are not hosting or attending large scale events where firework shows are usually held, such as Independence Day parties in the US. Therefore, one is not as likely to see fireworks right now. If I were to choose, I would rather see fireworks in the sky, due to variety of colors and sensations that come with watching a firework show.

3. Tobifads

Tobifads New Member

The human race is definitely not ready to move on from fireworks. We light up the sky with them at the slightest bit of chance we get. People have been severely injured in the process of trying to get them lit and even at that, the trauma doesn't seem to prompt a decline in the use of fireworks (at least in my experience). At the time of this post (2021), I think its safe to say that a day isn't really special if the sky isn't lit up with fireworks.

4. motionjess

motionjess New Member

To be honest I feel very negative about drones compared to fireworks. I love having the family out to celebrate Independence Day. It is one of my favorite holidays. I understand what drones were built for and their purpose but to compare them to fireworks there is no way I would choose drones. There is no comparison to the amount of excitement that comes from enjoying some great firework in the sky.